Project: Pupil pathway tracking
Lewisham wanted to understand better the destinations and performance of their post 16 students after year 11. We built an interactive tool that provides visual analysis of the pathways through education, training and employment of young people at ages 16, 17 and 18.
The tool analysed students by qualification level, schools prior attainment, and pupil groups (such as gender and free school meals). It has been used by Lewisham to:
- Share good IAG practice between schools
- Identify the degree to which deprived pupils are supported into positive pathways
- Explore the impact that achieving 8+ GCSEs at A*-C has on university entry
- Identify the characteristics of learners who drop out of schools between Year 12 and 13
- Identify the pathways that 18 year old NEETs took.