Project: Education data analysis and reporting
We provide ongoing support to the Wandsworth Research and Evaluation Unit (REU). The service provided by this unit is widely lauded by schools and local authority colleagues. Our services have included:
- Providing operational and management support to the unit over a number of years
- Building a data warehouse that provides a platform for producing a huge volume of robust, targeted analysis despite resource cuts
- Analysis covering primary and secondary schools, Children’s Centres and local authority services
- Analysis ranging from inclusion, looked after children, special needs, pupil admissions through to finance
- Setting up an analysis service for Year 3, 4 and 5 optional tests. This provides an essential diagnostic tool to ensure teaching support is provided on a timely basis.